Join us in working together to end all forms of violence against women.
Become a supporter
Become an individual supporter
Become an organisational supporter
Does your organisation support the vision, mission and values of Welsh Women’s Aid?
If you are a private sector organisation, why not consider becoming an organisational supporter.
Join us to create a movement to stop violence against women in Wales.
If you work for a private sector organisation and you would like some information for your employer, please contact [email protected].
Become a member
Working together to support survivors
Our membership is made up of specialist services providing lifesaving support to survivors of violence and abuse – women, men, children and families – across Wales.
Together we are a federation of specialist organisations, working as part of a UK network to provide preventative services in local communities as well as a strong, collective voice.
As a member you will receive:
- Opportunities to input into regional, national and international policy-making developments.
- Advice and information on the provision of specialist services, policy and practice guidance and practical information and support on Human Resources and business development issues.
- Access to out-of-hours cover and diversion of calls to the Live Fear Free Helpline.
- Eligibility to apply for national accreditation through the Welsh Women’s Aid National Quality Service Standards.
- A network for CEOs/Directors to share ideas and practice on work related to governance, strategic development and partnership working, supported by Welsh Women’s Aid CEO.
- Access to regional and national data analysis reports to support local needs assessments, business development and fundraising.
- Discounted access to specialist and accredited training, seminars and events.
Helping us to create change
Help us work towards a society in which everyone lives free from violence and abuse. Volunteer with WWA!
In particular, we are always looking for people with skills in communication, media, and administration.
To find out more, please email [email protected].
Call for survivors
If you are a survivor who is interested in supporting or getting involved with our work, please get in touch.
Your experiences and needs are central to what we do and we want to make sure that our work reflects your voice. In order to do that, we need your help.