Welsh Women’s Aid and Respect have developed a fully integrated, two-day training course for professionals working in Cardiff, The Vale, Swansea, Neath and Port Talbot who would like to increase their knowledge and skills to better recognise the signs of violence against women, domestic abuse and sexual violence, respond appropriately to disclosures, and refer survivors and perpetrators to specialist support services.
Dates of our next training are:
- Thursday 9th & Friday 10th November 2023 – 9:30-1:30pm
- Tuesday 5th & Wednesday 6th December 2023 – 9:30-1:30pm
- Thursday 11th & Friday 12th January 2024 – 9:30-1:30pm
- Wednesday 7th & Thursday 8th February 2024 – 9:30-1:30pm
- Thursday 14th & Friday 15th March 2024 – 9:30-1:30pm