Supporting children in making positive relationships matter
Book your place for the launch of ‘Primary AGENDA: Supporting Children in Making Positive Relationships Matter’ – sponsored by Lynne Neagle AM
- Lynne Neagle, Assembly Member and Chair of the Children, Young People and Education Committee
- Professor Emma Renold, Cardiff University
- Sally Holland, Children’s Commissioner for Wales
- Lucy Emmerson, Sex Education Forum
- Ceri Parry and Rhiannon Evans, Ysgol Gymraeg Casnewydd
- Catrin Pallot, Ysgol Gyfun Gymraeg Plasmawr
Primary AGENDA* is a free resource for educational practitioners who want to support children (age 7-11) to make positive relationships matter in their school and community. Through starter activities and case studies, Primary AGENDA invites you to explore inclusive, creative and rights-based approaches to a range of issues including: feelings and emotions; friendships and relationships; body image; consent; gender and sexuality equality and equity. It is available in Welsh and English.
*Primary AGENDA is supported by Cardiff University, Children’s Commissioner for Wales, NSPCC Cymru, Welsh Government and Welsh Women’s Aid.