Hear Sophie Weeks, our previous Head of Public Affairs and Communications, discussing how bystanders can help to stop sexual harassment against women and girls in Episode 7 of the Safer Communities Podcast.
If you enjoyed the episode…
Like, subscribe, and join in on the discussion via Twitter by tagging @WalesSaferComms. If you are a Welsh speaker, you might like to listen to the corresponding Welsh language episode with Ann Williams, Helpline Manager for the Live Fear Free Helpline.
Advice, support and additional information
- If you’ve witnessed or been the victim of crime, please report it to the Police. Call 101 or report it online. In an emergency, call 999.
- Live Fear Free Helpline
- British Transport Police Sexual Harassment
- Welsh Women’s Aid
- Welsh Women’s Aid Ask Me project
- Welsh Government Violence against women, domestic abuse and sexual violence strategy
- Welsh Government Call Out Only campaign
- Additional information and useful links can be found on the Wales Safer Communities Network website here.