Glyndwr University | LL11 2BD Wrexham | United Kingdom
Thursday, 30 November 2017 from 14:00 to 17:00 (GMT)
This seminar will explore how services can deliver a trauma informed response to supporting women who experience multiple disadvantage.
With increases in women accessing specialist violence against women services with multiple needs, such as mental health and substance misuse, this seminar will look at what it means to deliver a trauma informed response that is high quality, needs led and strength based for women with multiple disadvantages.
Speakers will include:
- Val Lunn, CEO, Women’s Aid Integrated Services
- Jane Ruthe, Director, The Rape and Sexual Abuse Support Centre (North Wales)
- Eleri Butler, CEO, Welsh Women’s Aid
The seminar will be of particular benefit to:
- Public health and criminal justice professionals
- Specialist violence against women services